Whew! What a relief! 1st trimester is almost over which marks a MAJOR milestone for me!!! I have always read that the chance of miscarriage drops significantly after 12 weeks - so today, I celebrate. Shane and I have both been counting down the days until today, and now we get to create a new countdown, the day until we find out the sex of our little one. I think it goes without saying, this new countdown is much more positive :)
I am also excited to hopefully be getting my appetite back! I think living off of cereal, bagels, oranges and mac & cheese isn't very healthy - much less appetizing, but that's what I'm working with here. Poor Shane just begs me to eat protein, but I just can't do it, the sight or thought of it makes me just gag!
Well, here's my 12 week picture, still looks the same to me as 11 weeks....hopefully, I'll really pop soon, I can't WAIT!

2 comments:
Well, since you normally have FLAT abs of STEEL....I can def. see your baby bump brewing!!! SO exciting!!
YAY for the 2nd trimester!! I'm sure you'll have more energy and more of an appetite =)
I counted down to the 12 week mark too. Everyday was just a little closer. I also hoped the morning sickness would go away at that mark too, but it stayed until about 17 weeks. Yuck. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Post a Comment