Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our first blog!

Today is the first day of blogging and I am very excited for this. I told myself that the day we found out we were pregnant, I'd start one, but yet, I have been fearful and I just figured out why. I have always been an open book, never hold anything back because my hope is that people will learn from my experiences and my regrets. But now, I am making myself and my family REALLY open. I will never censor myself, I will tell it like it is - and now it's in "print".

I don't know what I will say, when I will say it, or how I will say it - but I am eager to share our journey in pregnancy, childbirth, holidays, birthdays, special occasions, struggles, sad occasions -and life experiences in general. I have no agenda, but to give you a look into the Makanani Family lifestyle. Welcome to our journey.....

2 comments:

April Willard said...

Welcome to the Blog World!

Love,
April

Amber Red said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it ;)
So how is your pregnancy going so far??