Yesterday Brianne and I had our 13.5 week ultrasound which is different from the usually scheduled 12 week/ 16 week, etc. appointments, but who said anything about us being normal :) Yesterday we were able to see our little bundle of joy and all those emotions that we had during the first ultrasound came roaring back. We are both most concerned about health for our child but when the technician Tiffany said, "My guess is boy," my mind immediately went to all the things I could buy and teach this little guy. Seahawks gear, toy trucks, jumpshots, etc... All those things instantly flashed in my head. Ofcourse we don't find out until the next ultrasound on March 6th the official sex, and I won't be disappointed one bit if I have to buy dresses and ponies instead ;)
On a different note, my Grandfather passed away last Thursday at the age of 80. He lived a long and fruitful life and I am sad to see him pass on before meeting his future great grand baby. I loved my Grandpa, and although I didn't see him too often, I always knew that he loved me and took care of us as best he could. I am thankful that he was a part of my life and am thankful our parents will be a part of this baby's life.
Whether it's a kane or a wahine, this baby will be loved for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment