Monday, January 26, 2009

14 Weeks.....

.....and yes, I plan to do this EVERY week - I'm that anal. So this week I am really starting to feel pregnant physically. I think my belly is really starting to "come out" as well as my clothes feeling tighter and tighter. No complaints here, I was hoping to show sooner - so I welcome my protruding tummy with open arms What do you think? I don't think I've necessarily "popped" yet - I can still "hide" my belly, but it's fun to let it all hang out :)

14 weeks

As for Shane and I, we signed up for a program called "Becoming Parents". I saw an ad on Craigslist for this research study for pregnant couples and for showing up you get a $50 Fred Meyer gift card. I thought what the heck, it's on Saturday and we aren't doing anything! So I had to drag Shane there promising him Little Caesars Pizza for lunch - and it turns out this research study is going to be very beneficial to us. This program focuses on marriages during the first year of having a child. We go to workshops, take surveys, get interviewed, they offer date nights...basically, they want to teach us that happy parents equal a happy baby and study us to see if their program works. The best part is that it's ALL FREE! Shane and I have been desperately looking for something we can do together to connect better - and that is FREE. We start our first workshop on February 14th - I'll update you on how it goes :)

No comments: