Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eve of our 2nd Ultrasound

With all the excitement flying in the air, (new job, car, etc.), what could be more exciting then to see another picture of your baby? I can't think of anything at this point. In the last 5 weeks, our baby has grown from the size of a lentil bean (1/4 inch) to the size of a medium shrimp (2 1/2 inches) Crazy! That's like going from newborn to high school student in size!

I'm also excited to share this amazing experience w/ Brianne as she's been very supportive throughout our short lives together. I really can't imagine where I'd be without her. Apologies for the short length of this post, but my brain is fried after all going through so much today at my new job. It's entirely outside of what I have ever done and presents a unique challenge, but I am up for it. I have to be. I have a wife, baby, and a dog to support ;)

No comments: