As you can see below, I was definitely excited when Mommy brought home some pretty cute baby stuff. It just blows my mind that we were all that small one day. As for the onesies themselves, I honestly never gave much thought to what my child would be wearing! I know that may seem a surprise to many of our friends considering I change my clothes at least 3 times before going anywhere ;)
As Brianne said, our children will definitely be involved in sports for competition and social experiences mainly. I think that sports are very instrumental in a child's life and will teach them valuable lessons along the way. I know Brianne and I will be out there from day 1 coaching our children and helping them be the best that they can. If not coaching, we'll definitely be those super fan parents sporting our children's elementary school logo'd sweatshirts at the 9am soccer games on Saturdays..
Other than that not much new to report, but it is amazing to me how fast the baby is growing and how developed he/she already is. I'm excited for our next ultrasound in a few weeks when we can find out the sex of the baby. I can't wait to start talking to them, singing to them, and telling them stories, even while their inside Mommy's belly. I've always wanted to be a dad, and I can't wait to meet our baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment