Monday, February 16, 2009

Weeks 16 and 17

Sorry for the late update! Our computer was in the "shop" getting a little tune up due to how SLOW it was. I can't believe I was able to stand it for as long as I did with how it was. Shane gave up after only a week, and I've been dealing with it for well over 6 months. Basically, it had 5 viruses and the fan on the computer was clogged. Well, it's all nice and new and although the company I took it to had lots of broken promises (they said it would only take 2-3 days, and it took 9) they were very nice!

So I am happy to announce that I think I have officially POPPED. Our good friends Lydia & Jake came over on Friday night and said, "If people didn't notice you pregnant before, they definitely will NOW!" My stomach feels so stretched out, it almost hurts. My boobs and stomach are constantly itching - which means they are growing, which means the baby is growing (yeah!!!). My sister-in-law, Bub, asked me how it feels and the only way I could explain it was that it feels like I just ate a huge Thanksgiving dinner and I'm so full I have to unbutton my pants, like that REALLY uncomfortable full......but I'm not full, I'm actually quite hungry. I also finally had to bite the bullet and buy some new bras. Sad because I know this won't be the last time, but happy because this girl, that's been a NEARLY A size since 7th grade, is now officially in a 34C. I am so excited to have boobies!!!!!

So here are my 16 week & 17 week pictures!

Week 16



















Week 17

No comments: