The one and ONLY downfall of having a belly so big is the fact that I am having a very hard time concealing it when going on job interviews. I have been laid off now for 4 months with not one call, and then last week and today - the calls starting coming in. Last week wasn't too hard, but today was bad - luckily, I can still fit into my work pants with wearing a bella band - but no shirt is baggy enough to cover it up. I only hope I am "wow'ing" potential employers enough for them to offer me the job. My intention is to tell them about being pregnant should the offer come on the table, wish me luck!
On a MUCH happier note I felt the baby move for the first time last night!!!!! Shane and I were sitting on the couch watching the Oscars when I felt a little poke, almost like Shane was lightly "tapping" his finger on my stomach. I looked down, and Shane's hand was no where near me! I said, "Oh Shaney, I think the baby just kicked me!" I grabbed his hand and placed it on my tummy....he had a blank stare......of course he couldn't feel it!, duh!!! But he was very excited when I felt it again and I could definitely confirm it was NOT gas! Then this morning I texted my good friend Diandra and asked her what it felt like this early on.....she said, "Like tapping".
YESSSSSSS! We've got movement!


No comments:
Post a Comment