How far along?: 31 weeks.
Total weight gain: 25lbs.
How big is baby?: 16" long, 3.3lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Absolutely, I got my shipment from Old Navy, so I am good to go for the duration of my pregnancy!
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Horrible, I just can't seem to get comfortable, and when I finally do, I have to pee.
Best moment this week?: Getting my first Braxton Hicks contraction....didn't feel all that great, but to me, it means Jackson will be here before we know it!
Movement?: Yes, Shane says I've got an "Alien in my belly"
Food cravings?: Pepperoni & Pineapple Pizza (from anywhere is fine with me).
Labor signs?: Nope, just the Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly button in or out?: Beginning to pop at the top.
What I miss: Eggs Benedict.
What I'm looking forward to: Maternity Photos on Wednesday and my baby showers this weekend!!!
Weekly Wisdom: It's okay to cry at commercials, even the Verizon ones....
Milestone: Braxton Hicks contractions were pretty big.
Movement?: Yes, Shane says I've got an "Alien in my belly"
Food cravings?: Pepperoni & Pineapple Pizza (from anywhere is fine with me).
Labor signs?: Nope, just the Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly button in or out?: Beginning to pop at the top.
What I miss: Eggs Benedict.
What I'm looking forward to: Maternity Photos on Wednesday and my baby showers this weekend!!!
Weekly Wisdom: It's okay to cry at commercials, even the Verizon ones....
Milestone: Braxton Hicks contractions were pretty big.


No comments:
Post a Comment