Monday, May 4, 2009

28 Weeks

*Weekly Survey*
How far along?: 28 weeks.
Total weight gain: 18lbs.
How big is baby?: 14.8" long, 2.25 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Everyday!
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Besides the 3 pee breaks a night, sleep is pretty good.
Best moment this week?: Getting our glider & feeling Jackson hiccup.
Movement?: All day and all night, all my baby books say that it will be tapering down a bit now though because Jackson will begin to run out of room :(
Food cravings?: Pop Tarts & Coco Dynobites (poor man's version of Cocoa Pebbles)
Labor signs?: Nothing.
Belly button in or out?: Holding on by a thread to stay flat.
What I miss: Not having to sit 2 feet from the table when eating.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of Jackson's cousin (find out tonight!)
Weekly Wisdom: If you have a child or are pregnant, say a little prayer of thanks. Last week was National Infertility Awareness Week - I know a few people that have experienced infertility and I just feel so thankful to be pregnant right now.
Milestone: We got our first baby gift in the mail - thanks Anna & Colin!!

1 comment:

Jen Lynch said...

Hey Brianne, Fwiw Holdens movement *never* decreased, and the L&D nurse said that the lack of room thing is actually a myth! So little J should keep kickin til hes ready to come out =D

~Jen