We’ve been putting it off for awhile, I think we didn’t want to succumb to the fact that Jackson is no longer a baby. But with his head on the edge and his feet dangling off – it was time to switch out his beloved infant car seat to a big boy car seat.
We ended up getting the Britax Boulevard car seat because of it’s safety ratings and because the weight limit is 65 lbs (the highest I’ve seen). So basically, this will be Jackson’s last car seat ever as it will convert into a toddler car seat and then a booster seat.
On the way to Nana & Papa’s house:
…….and on the way home, I think he likes it ;)
And yes, I know my son is dressed like he works down on the docks as a fisherman. I won’t do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment