Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Day = First Boo Boo

We had our first boo boo. Yes I know, there are more to come, but we had our first one and I need to blog about it. So Jackson now is rolling like crazy, most of the time, before we even lay him down, he is rolling in (or out rather) our arms.

On New Years Day, I was just finishing up getting ready and I asked Shane to watch Jackson. Since we were all downstairs, I thought it would be fun to let Jackson roll around on in the living room (we mostly let him roll around upstairs where it's carpeted). We moved the coffee table/ottoman over, laid his play mat on the rug and let him go. 30 seconds later, I hear a thump and Jackson started crying. I tried really hard not to overreact because I knew Shane was watching him....I looked over and Shane said, "Oh, he just hit his arm on the leg of the ottoman."
10 minutes later, I look over and Jackson's forehead was all red and swollen on one side....but he was happy. I called Shane over and said, "I don't think it was his hand honey...."

1 comment:

Care said...

Your family is absolutely gorgeous!