When Shane and I went to register at Babies R Us, we went through the “bib” aisle. I passed right through it and added one cute bib on the registry. I thought, gosh, bibs are such a waste of money – he won’t even use the cloth ones. He’ll only use the plastic ones when he starts eating.
I take it back.
As of late, Jackson goes through about 5 bibs a day. And, by the end of the day, all 5 bibs are SOAKING WET. Like I could probably ring them out with all the slobber that comes out of my kid’s mouth.
I couldn’t figure out what exactly he was doing to get them so wet until I discovered this new little trick he’s found he can do. I won’t describe it, I, of course, got it on video.
Check it out HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment