Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Houston, we have teeth…

That’s right…..teeth. Not tooth, teeth.  We have known since Wednesday of last week that Jackson was teething. He has been sleeping through the night now (10-12 hours a night) since we began sleep-training, and then out of nowhere, last Wednesday, he woke up in the middle of the night screaming his head off. After hours and hours of trying to console him, I finally gave him Tylenol and he was out like a light. We knew a tooth was going to make it’s debut in the following days.

So Friday, I noticed the appearance of white on his gums on the right side….then later that day, right next to that white spot, was another white spot…..2 teeth are coming in.  Over the weekend we saw more and more of the teeth coming through, but I just can’t seem to get a good photo of them.

Here are a few photos from Friday:

IMG_8403 IMG_8405
IMG_8407 IMG_8409

1 comment:

Care said...

Aren't teeth the hardest thing to photograph? I am impressed that he let you get in there with the camera! So cute.