Wednesday, February 24, 2010

They are already fighting…..

As most of you know, I am lucky enough to stay home with Jackson. Even more lucky, is that I get to watch my niece, La’akea 3 days a week. When Leina was looking for childcare for Kea, I was the first one in line, raising my hand to be the chosen one. She is such a good little baby girl – and how much fun that Jackson gets to spend 3 full days a week with his cousin.

For the first month or so, they didn’t even realize the other one was there. I would try to get them to play together…but they would just stare at one another…..

Until about 2 weeks ago. I caught this little action going on. Check out the play-by-play, no words are needed. 

Two cousins, feuding already…..

IMG_8627IMG_8628IMG_8629 IMG_8633 IMG_8635 IMG_8636 IMG_8639 IMG_8640 IMG_8642 IMG_8643

No comments: