Sunday, May 23, 2010

10 Months Old

Double digits! And he is right on track.  This kid is seriously turning into a little man every single day.  Walking and talking are on the horizon, and teeth – let’s just say I’m beginning to lose track!

The pictures this time around aren’t that great – I should have known better, he was tired AND hungry, a lethal combo. I even had to get Shane to help!  Poor Kona didn’t stand a chance in the pictures, Jackson just wants to pull his hair and bite him.

The latest and greatest:

*7 teeth, #8 is almost through.

*Wearing 12 month clothing.

*In size 4 diapers.

*Pulls himself up like it ain’t no thang.

*Has already had 5 haircuts since birth.  His hair WON’T STOP GROWING!!!

*Has become quite the daredevil once he does pull himself up, he ALWAYS lets go to see how long he can stand.  I think the longest we’ve counted is 12 seconds.

*Has begun to start walking along the bathtub edge, sofa and ottoman. Once he lets go, he goes down – but he tries again 2 seconds later. He is very persistent.

*3 solid meals a day, as well as 4 nursing sessions.  He is beginning to lose interest in his mid-day feeding……sad…..

*Still sleeping through the night, about 8 hours straight.

*Loves it when Kona barks – instant laughter.

*Raspberries in the car when he is overly tired – makes mommy and daddy laugh hysterically.

*Wearing size 4 shoes (when he wears shoes).

*MUST TOUCH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING THAT PLUGS INTO THE WALL.

*Speedracer will be his new nickname. He has picked up crawling very well, a litte too well.

IMG_1478 IMG_1479 IMG_1489 IMG_1493 IMG_1499 IMG_1501 IMG_1491 IMG_1485

2 comments:

The World According to Max's Mom said...

I cannot believe that he is already 10 months-old. The picky sticky pictures just keep getting harder, but the good news is that you are almost done. He is too cute.

Anna Minzel said...

He is such a handsome little boy. And I still can't believe how much hair he has!!!