Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Guest Blog on Coupon Connections NW

Recently, my old friend Amber (we cheered together in high school) asked me to guest blog on her Coupon Connections NW blog.  Amber has been very successful in couponing – she saves her family so much money in groceries and teaches other moms/families how to save money. 

She wanted to spotlight my Day-Of-Coordinating business and prove that I am worth the money not only for the Day-Of, but for my money-saving projects/skills that I offer.

Check out my 4-day guest blog series:

Day One - Ways to Save Money

Day Two - Do-It-Yourself Flowers

Day Three - What is Important

Day Four - The Importance of a Day-Of-Coordinator

3 comments:

Coupon Connections NW said...

Brianne- You did an amazing job! Keep it up and if you ever want to do something like this again let me know :)

Unknown said...

Wow! I didn't know you were a wedding coordinator! What a fun job. I had a coordinator for the day of our wedding and it was a LIFE SAVER!!! Great tips too...I wish I had read some of your advice before I got married.

Care said...

How are you liking your new job? Is it stressful or fun? I need to start couponing!!