Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The things I miss….

Since going back to work full time (yeah, I know, it’s been a whopping 1 week) I feel like Jackson has grown and learned so much.  He is LOVING books right now and his vocabulary is new each day.  I miss this part of being a SAHM :( 

For the 365 days I was a SAHM I was able to witness EVERY milestone, every new experience and watch my son’s face light up when he discovered something new around him. I have to admit, I got a little satisfaction when Shane would say, “Jackson is doing this or that” and I would reply, “I know, he did that yesterday”
I didn’t want to rub it in Shane’s face by any means, I just loved that THAT was my “thing” with Jackson…….that “thing” I no longer have.

Well, I think Shane could detect that I was starting to get a little sad because of my time I am missing with Jackson so he decided to video a couple of new things Jackson did this week.

This first one is of Jackson clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth

And this one is of him saying PLEASE. He only does it once, and in the first 10 seconds……

No comments: