Thursday, September 23, 2010

Seahawks Sunday

It’s crazy to think just one year ago we were so PUMPED to get our little baby boy all decked out for his first Seahawks game. He had an entire outfit for his first day and even a blanket to match. Here’s a glimpse back in time:jackson hawks

And what he looked like last weekend:IMG_5108

Here’s our little Seahawks family last year:
hawks family

And our family this year:
IMG_5129 

Although I have to be honest and admit I don’t really care to watch football. I love that my husband loves it and enjoys getting Jackson pumped for the games.  Our house will ALWAYS be a football house – even if it means I just prepare for the parties!

When we were getting Jackson ready for the game, he started doing the funniest face. Shane and I were literally in tears because we were laughing so hard. Shane had to join in……like father like son….
IMG_5109 IMG_5110

And of course, I have to post photos of Jackson cheesin’ it up :)IMG_5134 IMG_5135

No comments: