25 weeks 26 weeks
27 weeks 28 weeks
What weeks? 25th – 28th
Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Baby Growth: From about 13.5 inches and a pound and a half to 14.8 inches and two and a quarter pounds.
Maternity clothes?: Thank GOD I am no longer working full-time, ALL of my maternity work pants are too tight! I am now in maternity jeans and yoga pants along with ALL maternity shirts.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: It’s begun, the uncomfortable feeling of my belly being too big and there is no room in our bed for the body pillow. I’m hoping Shane won’t have to move to the air mattress like he did at this time during my last pregnancy :(
Best moment this month?: Being first in line to meet our friends’ Nick and Serah’s new baby, Ronan (at one hour old). It really hit home that our little girl will be here before we know it.
Movement?: No need to do kick counts with this little gymnast. She moves all day long.
Food cravings?: Milk chocolate covered almonds. Thank you Costco!
Labor signs?: Absolutely NOT!
Belly button in or out?: Flat, but poking out on top.
What I miss: Steak and red wine.
What I'm looking forward to: Painting, building, and putting together Malia’s nursery. Our “big plan” this weekend is to get it at least started – if it were up to me, I’d have it finished, but we are starting with small goals.
Monthly Wisdom: Make sure to eat lots of fiber in your diet.
Milestone: Appointments are now in 2 week intervals, I took my glucose test today and got my rhogam shot. We are in the homestretch.
1 comment:
You look so great! If I didn't know you were having a girl, I would say you are carrying like you are having a boy...still skinny everywhere else and a low belly. So excited to see her nursery!
Post a Comment