Monday, February 28, 2011

Weeks 29 & 30

29 weeks 30 weeks

What weeks? 29th & 30th
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Baby Growth: From15 inches long and a 2 1/2 pounds to 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes?: I truly truly love my yoga pants. They aren’t maternity, but they are OH SO COMFY! 
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Just waking up about 2-3 times a night to pee.
Best moment this month?: Sitting in the glider in my daughter’s pink room. Realizing that I will have a baby girl here very soon.
Movement?: Crazy amounts!
Food cravings?: Anything sweet. Anything.
Labor signs?: Absolutely NOT!
Belly button in or out?: Flat, but poking out on top.
What I miss: Clothes that fits. 
What I'm looking forward to: Doing ALL of the pink laundry! 
Monthly Wisdom: Spend LOTS of quality time with your family now…..it may be far and few between soon.
Milestone: Passed my glucose test!

1 comment:

Cash & Elsie's Mama said...

You look beautiful!! Hasn't this pregnancy gone by SO fast? I'm already 21 weeks! Congrats again!