For those that are in Seattle, you know how our lovely city FREAKS out when it snow hits our city. We all jokingly call it “Snowmaggedon”. So it snowed all night, and through the morning and got a whopping 2 inches of snow. The world stopped and EVERYTHING was cancelled. The best part? Jackson got to have his first Snow Day. The last 2 times it snowed here, Jackson had been too sick to venture out and enjoy it. But not today.
At first he couldn’t really grasp why he was all bundled up – he hated being confined & layered. But then the snow hit his fingertips and he really HATED it. I told him that snow is cold, and that he must wear his gloves. I wiped his snot, put on the gloves and he was on his way. He didn’t seem to love it, but didn’t seem to hate it. He just enjoys being outside, walking around.
After about an hour, he was pooped…..and it was snack time. I think his little piggies were cold too.
Maybe next year he’ll make it a little longer…..
1 comment:
So cute! I am kinda loving the snow, as long as I don't have to drive in it. We are getting a ton right now. There must be 10 inches or so!
Post a Comment