Okay, I promise this is the FINAL post regarding my child’s 1st Birthday. But I figured I had to get his 12 month stats out and his latest and greatest.
Weight: 23lbs, 9oz (62nd percentile)
Height: 31 inches (85th percentile)
Head Circumference: 46.4cm (51st percentile)
Latest & Greatest:
*DONE NURSING!!!! Yeah! I have to pat myself on the back for this one. I made it 1 year with Jackson being exclusively breastfed. But on his birthday, we had our last nursing session. Right now, since I have a freezer full of frozen breast milk, he is having half BM and half whole milk in his sippy. So far, so good.
*No longer crawling. Jackson now walks everywhere and anywhere. I have discovered that as long as I give him a place to walk, he is happy.
*Sleeps 12 hours straight. Now that we kicked the 5am feeding, Jackson sleeps from 8pm to 8am straight!
*Wearing mostly 18 month clothing.
*Understands and responds to questions like, “Are you hungry?”, “Do you want milk?” and “Are you thirsty?”
*Makes the funniest scowl. Seriously, I don’t know where he got this, but he does it ALL THE TIME.
*Loves his grandparents so much.
*Has officially eaten dog poop. Thank you Kona.
*Eats all table food.
*Loves wheels – anything wheels.
*Forward-Facing in his carseat – LOVES this!
*Has begun snuggling – this is my favorite.
*Gives “honi, honi’s” (Kiss, Kiss in Hawaiian).
*Can High-Five.
*Hates sitting in one spot, as documented below:
No comments:
Post a Comment