Sunday, July 25, 2010

12 months…….aka 1 year

I woke up this morning (July 22,2010) to Jackson mumbling/fussing – it was his normal nursing time, his LAST nursing time. Coincidentally, it was at the EXACT time, 1 year ago today, that I felt my first labor contraction, 5:30am.

1 year ago today, I gave birth to the most amazing little boy I have ever met. He is full of personality, he LOVES his mama,  his dadda, his food, his wheels and his family. They all say it, but it does feel like yesterday that I woke up at 5:30am and knew, “this was it”. And boy was this it. This last year has been full of new experiences, experiences that I would NEVER change for anything. I love my son more today than yesterday, and although I am sad he is no longer a baby, I am so very excited for what the next year will bring. Running, talking, learning, hugging, kisses, high-fives, the list goes on and on in the life of a TODDLER.

Here are my favorite photos of the last year….I took over 5,000 photos in the last 365, so although there are quite a few, to me – this is only a few…..

 Work Pictures 033 shane and jackson IMG_4449 IMG_4666 Work Pictures 032 IMG_4488 IMG_4730 IMG_5328   IMG_5439 IMG_5609IMG_5566IMG_5722 IMG_5780 IMG_5806 IMG_5835 IMG_5825 IMG_5914  IMG_5917 IMG_6046 IMG_6055 IMG_6119 IMG_6922 001 023 BW IMG_6941 IMG_7122  IMG_7278 IMG_7301 IMG_7620 IMG_7877 IMG_7772 IMG_7824 IMG_8215 IMG_8403 IMG_8255 DSC_2157 DSC_2538 DSC_2368 DSC_2502 IMG_8464 IMG_9045 IMG_8560 IMG_8552 IMG_9205 IMG_9228 IMG_9365 IMG_9457 IMG_9633 IMG_9827 IMG_9515 IMG_0129 IMG_0360 IMG_0417 IMG_0775 IMG_9969 IMG_9999 IMG_1110 IMG_1191 IMG_1266 IMG_1325 IMG_1349 IMG_1353 IMG_1430 IMG_1606 IMG_1798 IMG_1852 IMG_1907 IMG_1950 IMG_2461 IMG_2470 IMG_2517 IMG_2941 IMG_3002 IMG_3216 IMG_3337 IMG_3753


Baby Jacksonjax cute

1 year later and 1 million memories. I love you sweet baby Jackson, thank you for giving me the greatest gift ever – your love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome boy! This post made me get teary! The pictures are a great "year in review."

Gary said...

Brianne!! You are awesome!! Given your very busy day(s), I don't know how you find the time and energy to create and post this awesome "Story of Us" Blog?! But, I'm sure glad you did!! You, Shane and Lil' Jackson Gabriel Yee Makanani are creating and sharing memories that will last a lifetime!! Thank you for being YOU!
With love and Honi-Honi(s),
Gary