Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jackson’s 1-year photos (sneak peek)

Last Saturday, we went out to a familiar location to do Jackson’s 1 year photos – Golden Gardens. This is the very same place we shot our maternity photos. I thought it was only right to do photos here, 1 year later……

We have a different photographer than who we had do our maternity photos – we now use Justine Shelton of J. Shelton Photography. She is FABULOUS to work with and we are proud to say she is our “family” photographer. I pimp her ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE as she is so easy to work with,  creative, thoughtful and patient.  We have even hired her to take photos at Jackson’s party!

So without further wait, here are the sneak peek photos:

DSC_1635 DSC_1802 DSC_1988 DSC_1798 DSC_1668 DSC_1690 DSC_2053[1] DSC_2144[1] DSC_2080[1] DSC_2415[1]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS photos!!! I LOVE the one you made into your blog header.