This year, Shane and I decided to pack up our little family and head East of the mountains for our 4th of July weekend. My dad and step-mom, Ann live in Kennewick and have been begging us to come visit for some time now. We figured with our packed summer, and how gorgeous it is over there right now, that the 4th would be a perfect weekend to visit them.
I didn’t take too many photos, as I was having such a great time relaxing and spending time with family – but let’s just say that my dad and Ann made the weekend so enjoyable. We had amazing food, a great time exploring Kennewick as well as sipping wine on the back deck once Jackson went to bed.
Oh, and Jackson is officially walking. My dad & Ann’s backyard was the perfect little runway for him to get his momentum going….and he did. I think we counted the most was about 35 steps in a row without falling.
A HUGE thank you to my dad and Ann again for making our trip so much fun! We can’t wait to see you guys again in a few weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment