Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 22, 2010

Jackson’s first birthday;  a day we have been waiting for (and  anxious about) has arrived.  Of course, I had the day completely packed with celebratory events, I will share them in pictures:

Rise and Shine Mr. 1-year old!IMG_3773

Are you ready for chocolate chip pancakes?
IMG_3774 IMG_3788 IMG_3800 IMG_3801

Thanks Uncle Lincoln for the balloons – I love them!
IMG_3804

Red Robin for a special birthday lunch! Fries & ice cream will make any kid happy ;)
IMG_3853 IMG_3870 IMG_3861 IMG_3872 IMG_3873

Wearing Daddy’s 1st Birthday outfit….from 30 years ago!
IMG_3877 IMG_3878 IMG_3907 IMG_3921
Going swimming in Grammi & Grandpa’s pool.IMG_3920 IMG_3930 IMG_3932 IMG_3946 IMG_3941 IMG_3959  IMG_3982

Kea Kea did not like the cold water…..
IMG_3971IMG_4003 IMG_4025 IMG_4019

Wasn’t sure at first…..but dove in and LOVED the cake :)IMG_4043 IMG_4050 IMG_4054 IMG_4096 IMG_4067  IMG_4083 

Happy First Birthday Jackson! We LOVE you more than anything! We hope you enjoyed your fun-filled day! Love, Mommy & Daddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Those are awesome smash cake photos!!! How amazing that your son got to wear the same outfit as his daddy all these years later. Looks like he had a great first birthday :)