What weeks? 17th-20th
Total weight gain: 11 lbs
Baby Growth: From 5 ounces and around 5 inches long from head to bottom to 10 1/2 ounces and around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel
Maternity clothes?: Still getting away with larger size NON-maternity shirts – but the pants are ALL maternity. Bummer.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Really good.
Best moment this month?: Finding out that our baby is 100% healthy and feeling him/her kick ALL THE TIME.
Movement?: See above! This baby loves to kick and loves to push back when either Shane or I give a little nudge.
Food cravings?: Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Seriously – I have eaten my weight in this stuff!
Labor signs?: No way!
Belly button in or out?: Flat
What I miss: Clear skin
What I'm looking forward to: Telling our family the sex of our baby! We found out on Monday during our 20-week ultrasound and I am dying to tell the world. We want to wait until Christmas Eve so we can tell our entire family in one day!
Weekly Wisdom: No matter what, a HEALTHY baby is most important!!!!!
Milestone: We picked a name!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
17-20 week check-in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my! Baby had a big growth spurt around week 18! You look awesome...ALL belly!
I have been checking in with your blog all week to hear what you are having! Either way will be so exciting...a best buddy for Jackson or a sweet little sister for him to watch over. That's a really special Christmas gift to share with your family though :) And a healthy baby IS all that matters anyway! Can't wait for the big announcement after the holidays!
20 weeks already!!! I can't believe it!!
Post a Comment