Monday, December 27, 2010

First shopping trip!

I was lucky enough to receive a $100 Macy’s gift card for Christmas and was told that I needed to use it on MYSELF. Stuff for ME……try telling that to a woman that was just told she was having her FIRST BABY GIRL.

So I went a little nuts.  Especially knowing it wasn’t going to touch my bank account.  The good thing is that I have a pretty good idea of what I need depending on the season/age. I know most people are going to get dresses for Malia – so I got the basics  - jammies and onesies. Although it’s not super cute to most – it’s gorgeous to me because it’s for my baby girl. Bring on the PINK!!!!!!

IMG_5982 IMG_5985 IMG_5987 IMG_5989 IMG_5990

The best part? I got 2 Christmas outfits for under $5.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE it!! Little girl clothes are the BEST! Even just the jammies and onsies!