GIRL!
I am happy, excited, proud and thrilled to announce that we will be welcoming a healthy baby girl in May. I was shocked and Shane knew it. I immediately tuned out and starting thinking daydreaming about all of the memories that she and I will have together as well as the ones her Daddy has been dreaming about. I can’t wait to get hair bows, dresses, tutus, tea sets and Barbies for our sweet little girl.
So next up is her name – Shane took the responsibility on this one considering I chose Jackson’s name. I wanted him to choose a name this time around and I think he did pretty damn good…..
Malia Christine Makanani
Sounds beautiful, eh? Malia just sounds right, and Christine is my mom’s first name. Malia was a last minute choice, but one we both love and think is fitting for our sweet baby girl.
And because I can’t leave you without a photo of our princess, here you go….
Life is good…
1 comment:
Aaahhh!!! Congrats!! A baby girl! I'm a little (lot) biased, but little girls are just THE BEST!!! There is something so special about the mother-daughter relationship. You have so many special moments with your daughter to look forward to! I just took my daughter to the American Girl doll store last week and we were both in awe...it was like I was reliving my childhood through her eyes and it was amazing!
And I LOVE the name Malia. I knew a Malia growing up and she was beautiful and a very sweet girl. Enjoy the daydreaming and shopping for girly hair bows, dresses and tutus (it never get's old, I promise! Little girl stuff just gets cuter and cuter!).
Post a Comment