Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

This Christmas I found it EXTREMELY hard to take photos. I think last year I took over 200 photos on Christmas Eve/Day – this year…maybe 20.  I was EXHAUSTED running after Jackson – he has to be moving all.the.time.  I consider myself lucky that he is able to be active, but at 5 months pregnant – it’s tiring.

We started out with Christmas eve at the in-laws (Makanani/Manahan/Boyce’s) – and it was mayhem.  Lots of people, lots of energy and lots of gifts. Jackson and Kea were even given a few presents to open from their Auntie Bub – and they were in heaven. But first, running up and down the hallway was on the agenda!

IMG_5906
Hey! I know you….IMG_5907
I know a funny joke….
IMG_5908
Let’s hug!
IMG_5909
Annnnnd back to running.            She is so cute! I just love her!
IMG_5910 IMG_5915 IMG_5921 IMG_5925 IMG_5935 

Then, we woke up Christmas morning and waited for our sleeping child to wake up…..it was nice for us to wake up before him. Gave Shane and I a chance to have a cup of coffee and really enjoy the blessings we have been given this Christmas.
IMG_5956
We were so excited to give him this gift…..
IMG_5953
And his new ELMO!
IMG_5960 IMG_5961
But all he wanted to do was organize my new lotion bottles.
IMG_5958 IMG_5959

After a few cups of coffee and watching Jackson go crazy with his new gifts, we headed back over to the Makanani’s for breakfast and present OVERLOAD……
IMG_5965 IMG_5964 IMG_5963

Then it was off to the Sogn house to celebrate. This is where I got SUPER lazy and took only a few photos…..I suck.
 IMG_5975 IMG_5977
As you can see, Jackson LOVES anything with wheels. He got 4 trucks, 1 wagon, 2 dump trucks and a motorized 4 wheeler. Spoiled much?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The two kiddos are way too cute! It's so great that they are going to grow up being best buds.