Tuesday, March 3, 2009

19 weeks and some updates.....

Just 3 more days until we find out what to call our miracle baby besides Baby Mack. We are so excited to find out, and I can't help but wonder every second of the day WHAT WILL IT BE? Our friends Cassi & Blake (who are a month ahead of us in their pregnancy) said that at 16 weeks they just knew the sex of their little one (it's a boy). But I really just don't know! Just the word "healthy" would satisfy me, but the wondering is killing me! In my "Belly Book" it asks, "Do you people think you are carrying HIGH or LOW?" Since you, the people are reading this, and for some strange reason I can't get comments on my page, I am going to do another poll so I can answer that in my Belly Book - so in the next 3 days, if you wouldn't mind glancing at my belly pic below and tell me your thoughts :)

In other news I had my 3rd interview at Gold's Gym today (my first was last Monday & my second yesterday). After over an hour long talk about the job and the company I decided that now was the perfect time to let the cat out of the bag - I'm pregnant. I worded it very well and said that I am determined to show my worth & commitment to the job and I plan on coming back to work after the baby is born. The interviewer took it really well and made it "sound" like it wouldn't be a problem......so we shall see what happens. I was told I would hear back by the end of the week.

Lastly, last night was quite exciting for Baby Mack & Daddy! As Shane and I were laying in bed (Shane trying to sleep and me watching TV) the baby was going crazy moving and shakin'. So much so, I thought I'd "try" to see if Shane could feel it....so I took a chance and grabbed his hand and put it on my tummy. About 5 seconds later he goes, Oh! and then Oh! Oh! Then Oh my God!! Yep, 3 full on subtle kicks he felt. Ear to ear grin and a kiss later he said, "Now I can fall asleep, I felt my baby kick!"




No comments: