
Not much to report this week. Our son, Jackson (that feels so great to say by the way) is moving like CRAZY. I keep telling Shane and my mom that our son is either going to be ADHD or just like his father, claustrophobic. I notice that he moves around mostly when I am rested/relaxed and laying down. That is usually between dinner time and bedtime. I've actually been woken up quite a few times by him kicking me in the middle of the night. I can't help but ALWAYS put my hand wherever he is kicking - I just can't get enough of him moving around. Every time he moves, I smile and just think to myself, that is MY son, my angel, my miracle and he will be kicking his way into this world in less than 4 months.......it just brings me to tears to think that. I am already so in love with our son, Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment