
2o weeks and going strong! I still feel pretty normal, normal meaning not pregnant. Besides my growing belly and my need to pee every hour I would say I feel physically pretty fantastic! I am REALLY craving fruit right now, from strawberries to nectarines to oranges to pineapple - I am even craving strawberry ice cream! I guess it's good, better than chocolate!
An update on my job status......Gold's Gym never called. I even sent 2 follow up emails asking if there was anything else they needed on my end and thanking them for their time. Nothing. Then yesterday as I am doing my normal job search I notice an Admin Assistant posting in Redmond. I open it up and it's the job posting for Gold's Gym. As I read through it, I realize that I am completely qualified for this job and I know that I got along great with the 3 people that interviewed me.....oh well, at least I tried......
Lastly, Shane and I had a great first anniversary, I thought I'd share a few photos from our evening. Since the traditional gift for a first anniversary is paper, I told Shane that I REALLY wanted to stick to that. I got him a matted frame with a picture of us at the altar in the center, and on either side, our printed out vows. Shane got me a vase filled one of the table runners from our wedding & paper flowers that he made (sprayed with my FAVORITE scent, maile). We had dinner at Palisade (my favorite restaurant) which we decided we are going to go to EVERY year now on our anniversary no matter what. Then we got home, watched our wedding video and ate the cake topper from our wedding - it tasted SO GOOD. It was a perfect day to celebrate OUR perfect day. I am so glad that I married the man of my dreams, he is the best for me in every way.....




1 comment:
YEAH!!!! I can finally get comments!!111
Post a Comment