Tuesday, March 24, 2009

22 weeks and I know I look homeless....

I am sick. Not sick in the way of being pregnant, but sick like I can't stop sneezing, I have a runny nose, my head feels like it weighs 100 pounds and my throat feels like I am swallowing whole Doritos with spikes on them. I am sick. So my pictures this week are less than glamorous, and I apologize.

We had a great weekend, we celebrated Shane's 30th birthday with a family & friends gathering at Zeitoon restaurant. My friend Farshid owns it, and was kind enough to let me rent it out for Shane's birthday. After the party, a few friends came back to our house for some drinks....and some drinking games ;) Shane got a little schnockered and passed out at 12:30am, which left me to hostess our good friends. I love our friends, don't get me wrong, but I forgot that they stay up until 5am drinking....so of course, being the lovely host that I am, I stayed up with them. And that is why I am sick. I have been very good with continuing to eat and drink lots of Vitamin C and tea - and of course, sleeping. I don't know how working "pregnant" women do it when they get sick - I feel SO blessed to not have to work during a time like this, I would be miserable!




4 comments:

The Story of Us said...

Leave a comment here

fat girl said...

sorry you don't feel well B. I hope you feel better soon.

Katy said...

hey we can leave comments! Brianne you don't look homeless you look great! i'm sorry you're sick though what a nasty combo..

April Willard said...

You look great! I can't wait to see that little cutie :)