Everything else is pretty quiet on our front - we are looking into refinancing our house which we hope will save us some more money each month. Our AMAZING mortgage consultant and VERY close family friend Katie Behrens is working everything out for us to make it happen. If it does go through, it will save us a big chunk of money each month. We also decided to fix the Passat, rather than trading it in because it would have cost us more money in the long run to buy a new car. Just trying to save as much money as we can in this declining economy right now. Not fun, but teaches us new things to teach our children on ways to "make it through".
Here are the 23 week pictures :)


2 comments:
You are so cute!! I love the name you picked - Happy Anniversary!!
You are officially the CUTEST pregnant woman EVER!!! Your bump is adorable! I am so happy for you and Shane, and so happy that you've had an "uneventful" pregnancy! I can't wait to meet Jackson!! Before you knnow it, your blog will be full of pictures of him!! =D
Post a Comment