I am oh SO VERY excited to get Jackson's nursery underway. I guess this officially means we are having a baby - he gets a room all to himself ;) We decided not to really have a "theme" for the nursery, just keep it simple with browns, creams, and greens. Once he's old enough, we can change it up into something that he really enjoys. So here is the furniture & bedding we FINALLY decided on. We probably won't ever use the quilt that came with the bedding - we will use the quilt that Shane's Grandma made (pic attached). I also provided a photo of the nursery now, all of the boxes are filled with toys, clothes, books, etc. for Jackson.
Our good friends Jeremy & Diandra will come over to help us set everything up (hopefully next weekend). I can't WAIT!!!!






2 comments:
That furniture you picked out is like the best looking stuff i have ever seen! Where did u find it? I love the way you tape everything out! The quilt Shane's grandmother made is literally awesome! And your colors are so soothing! It's obvious you two have some pretty good taste!
I LOVE It! It is going to look SO GOOD! I Really like the quilt your grandma made, homemade quilts are the best! So sentimental and beautiful!! =)
Post a Comment