Monday, April 20, 2009

My DIY Nursery Projects

So I decided to embark on a few DIY projects for Jackson's nursery. They are by no means spectacular, but I'm pretty proud in how they turned out. Most of the ideas I got from fellow mommy friends as well as the website http://www.etsy.com/. I figured it would be cheaper to do them myself as well as being able to tell Jackson one day that his mommy was a bit crafty at one time :)

Mine & Shane's baby pictures on the outside, Jackson's in the middle.












Baby Blocks with Jackson's name













Wood Letters to hang above Jackson's crib




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Crafty is right!!! You did a great job! The letters you painted 3 colors look awesome!!! His nursery is gonna be so cute, can't wait to see it all finished =)

Etzkorn Family said...

Those are so cute! You are crafty!