Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 24 & V-Day

And no, I'm not talking Valentine's Day, I'm talking Viability Day. Here is the meaning of V-Day for our little family: "Viability is defined as the ability of fetuses to survive in the extrauterine environment... " So basically, if Jackson were to be born today, he has a possibility of surviving. Of course, I don't plan on him showing up for quite awhile, it is still good to read that he "could" survive if born right now.
I thought that since my pregnancy was getting pretty boring, I'd just start doing a weekly survey to fill you in on what my progress is. I picked this up on thenest.com - so here is this weeks.

*Weekly Survey*
How far along?: 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 pounds
How big is baby?: Just over a pound, about a foot long
Maternity clothes?: Yep, but I can still squeeze into my pre-pregnancy clothes!
Stretch marks?: No way!!!!
Sleep?: Pretty good, wake up twice a night to pee.
Best moment this week?: Putting the nursery furniture together.
Movement?: TONS! Jackson moves all day and all night.
Food cravings?: Strawberry Ice Cream & Warm Apple Pie.
Labor signs?: Nope and don't plan on feeling those signs for several weeks!
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: A Cold Corona on days like today!
What I'm looking forward to: Putting the nursery together next week with Shane.
Weekly Wisdom: When your heart is set on something baby related, buy it before it gets DISCONTINUED!
Milestone: Almost to 3rd Trimester!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, I award you "Cutest Bump EVER"!!! SO adorable!