Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*Warning* Pregnant Emotional Blog Entry

I just have to say how fortunate I feel right now to have the friends & family I have in my life. Over the last few weeks I have received TONS of baby clothes from my friends Diandra & Gretchen - and today I realized that Jackson's closet and dresser are almost FULL with those clothes! A lot of people know we are on a SUPER tight budget with being laid-off in November, and this is just such a treat to receive barely worn clothes for our little guy.

I also have to add how TREMENDOUSLY lucky I feel to have 3 baby showers given to me by my friends & family. I knew I would have one, but 3? How lucky can one girl get???? I just feel so blessed right now that it brings me to tears. I feel so loved, and to know that that love will be shared with my son just warms my heart.

I love my friends & family!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Can't wait to spoil you in May! If I had boy clothes, I'd load you up too... maybe when baby # 2 comes and it's a girl, you'll get my stash. :)