How far along?: 27 weeks.
Total weight gain: Still not sure, I am going to guess 18lbs.
How big is baby?: 14 1/2 inches long, 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Yep, but I think I am going to start living in my Old Navy gauchos.
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: YES, poor Shane has been sick, so he has been sleeping in the guest bedroom. This is the best sleep I've had in MONTHS!
Best moment this week?: As Jackson was moving around in my belly, I felt either an elbow, foot, knee or hand, I pushed on it a couple of times and then POW - he kicked me back!!!
Movement?: All day and all night - I still can't get enough of it. I have found that wherever I put my hand, that is where he kicks, so fun!
Food cravings?: Olive Garden's fettucine alfredo & brownies with walnuts and chocolate frosting.
Labor signs?: Nothing
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: Being able to stay up past 1opm when visiting with friends :(
What I'm looking forward to: The nursery being finished and ready for our son.
Weekly Wisdom: Everybody's body is different.
Milestone: Entered the 3rd Trimester today!!!!

3 comments:
I so miss feeling the baby kick!! Besides having the baby, that is the best part!! You look so good! Love Tracy
Looking great B! You make me want to be pregnant again :)
Your belly is so cute!!
Post a Comment