Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*Weekly Survey*
How far along?: 26 weeks.
Total weight gain: Not sure, I don't own a scale. But I'm sure with all the pop tarts I've been eating, I have probably gained a pound or two.......or five.
How big is baby?: 14 inches long, 1 2/3 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Yep, I was given another batch from Diandra & Gretchen (thank you!!!)
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: YES! A lot better this week, but I'm not getting used to it :)
Best moment this week?: Shopping/Setting up the nursery with my amazing & patient husband.
Movement?: All day and all night.
Food cravings?: Smores Pop Tarts (Thanks Diandra!!!).
Labor signs?: No way!
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: Nothing, I am loving being pregnant this week!!!
What I'm looking forward to: The look on my husbands face when he holds our son for the first time.
Weekly Wisdom: Try doing DIY projects for the nursery, it's pretty rewarding.
Milestone: Double digits for days left in pregnancy; 97 days and counting!!!

No comments: