Time is flyin’ and I can’t stop it! Our little dude is 8 months old and I feel like I’ve got a toddler on my hands already. Jackson has become so active and responsive in the last month, and like I’ve said in prior posts, he is just getting more and more fun.
Changes/updates in the last month:
*Jackson is still a breast milk fed baby. This was a huge goal for me! My original goal is still at 1 year, but I told myself if I got to 8 months, I would be so proud of myself.
*Speaking of eating, Jackson now nurses every 4 hours.
*Down to 2 naps a day.
*Eats 3 solid meals a day. I think he’s pretty much eaten everything Gerber offers (green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potato, squash, corn, applesauce, pears, bananas, prunes, pineapple, etc.) He has even tried yogurt and loves it. His favorites are still bananas and sweet potatoes.
*Has tried yogurt, whipped cream, frozen yogurt and real bananas.
*He is pulling himself up…..time to lower the crib mattress….
*Saying: “Dadadadada”, “Bububububub”, and “Therthertherther”.
*Has 3 teeth and by the end of today, should have 4 (the top one is “almost” through).
*Wearing 12 month jammies and 9 month clothing.
*LOVES going on walks outside.
*Gets REALLY sad when Shane leaves the room…..
*Smiles so big, he loses his eyes ;)
*When I get him in the morning, he gives me the BIGGEST smile all day. And when I pick him up, he hugs me so tight and doesn’t want to let go. *Heart melting*
*Sitting up completely unassisted.
*LOVES to snuggle.
*On haircut #3
*Still sleeping through the night (except when teething).
*Had his first overnight at Grandma & Grandpa’s and did AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment