Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Howard the Duck!

After my recent post showing photos of Bath Time Fun!, I thought it was only fair to Jackson that we allow him to make bath time fun…well, ALL the time!

On Monday, I made the dreaded stop at Babies R Us. I say dreaded because the employees at the local BRU are freaking IDIOTS. Seriously, I have respect for anyone that works retail – the hours suck, the pay is even worse and the customers treat you like sh*t. But I don’t know who the hiring manager is there (if you are out there, please come forth), but I beg, PLEASE STOP HIRING THESE IDIOTS.

*Off my soapbox and back to Bath Time Fun*

So I picked up a few bath toys when I discovered Howard. This is the best invention for parents that fear their baby is going to crack their head open in the tub and drown.  So we blew Howard up, set him in the tub, filled him up with water and put Jackson inside. Bath Time Fun has been taken to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Here is just a glimpse (I took over 100 pictures) of the fun Jackson had (while Shane and I could finally relax) while letting him sit up in the tub:IMG_9365

IMG_9228  IMG_9254 IMG_9363 IMG_9297 IMG_9338 IMG_9357

4 comments:

Katy said...

We Loved the duck! didn't know he had a name haha...Logan just graduated to the real bathtub..another bitter sweet moment. Have fun, I LOVE Logan's bathtime!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! Ryder would love one of those. Do you know how much it was?

The Story of Us said...

Lacey - I think it was like $14.99 - you can also get it at Target (might be cheaper there).

Katy - The duck isn't really named Howard. We decided that the name "Howard the Duck" was only appropriate for it ;)

Shannon said...

That bathtub is the best! We bought it for Jayden when he started sitting up and he absolutely loved it (and he had tons of fun making the duck quack...). It's been retired now as our bathtub isn't big enough for both boys and the duck. :)

I got mine at Target and it was $9.99 there I think. But that was about 2 years ago so prices may have changed.

Too cute...Jackson looks like he had a blast! :)