Thursday, March 25, 2010

Watch out, Covergirl!

Last weekend, an old friend of mine, Tiffany (we’ve known each other since we were 5 years old) asked me to be a model for her business she is starting up. She asked me to model her mad make up artistry. Make me feel beautiful? How could I refuse? Get a professional photo taken? Absolutely! And guess how much I had to spend to feel like a princess? ZERO. And, I got to chat it up with with Tiffany and her twin sister, Cheris.

I have to admit, when I was 8 years old, I wanted to be a model. I watched the Fashion channel daily, memorized the faces all my favorite Supermodels, and took notes while they strutted down the catwalk. I even (blush) entered a few fashion shows and made my mom take me to Barbizon Modeling School.  My dreams died when I went through puberty and realized that my 5’6 frame and freckly face wouldn’t earn me the fame I so desired.

Here are some photos that the photographer posted on Facebook. If you are looking for some great headshots, HERE IS HIS WEBSITE.

If you are looking to get your make-up done for an event, or to just feel pretty. HERE IS TIFFANY'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

black and white headshotgrey headshotteal headshot

5 comments:

Care said...

You are gorgeous!! I think modeling was your calling, just maybe not runway! I am 5'6ish too :)

Love the photos. Just beautiful

Aron & Shelby said...

I think your freckly face is beautiful!!! Your eyes look absolutely fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

STUNNING BRIANNE!!!!!!! Love love love these pictures!!!

Cheris said...

You look so beautiful Brianne!! I had a blast catching up with you. I still want to hold little Jackson soon :-)

Unknown said...

New follower here! Love the photos...you look amazing!
And your son is just too cute for words! All that hair! My daughter was born with a lot of hair as well, but she's got nothin' on Jackson! The pictures below of him and his cousin are so precious :)