Gas. Everyone’s got it. Even women. It’s not “lady like” to pass gas, but when do, we always do our best to muffle it. Or look around like it must of been someone else doing it. Not me, no way did I “FART!”
Well, one thing I love about my husband is that I am free to pass gas as needed. He actually asks me not to hold it in, because he doesn’t want me to have an upset tummy. This has been a standing rule from the very beginning. We got it out (pun intended) in the open after date number one and it’s always stuck. No holding in your farts.
Fast forward to when I was pregnant. I noticed that I was getting gassy on the average – like ALL THE TIME. I hated it, but chalked it up (and used as an excuse) to the pregnancy. Well, pregnancy came and went and I was STILL blowin’ it up (as Shane would say). Then one day, I discovered the culprit – chocolate. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!! I honestly think I eat chocolate in one form or the other EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
This sucks. So now, not only am I unable to eat beans, now I can’t eat my beloved chocolate? That’s like asking me to give up my child! It was NEVER like this pre-pregnancy. I could eat chocolate ALL day long, and never have an issue. Why now?
So, now I can’t even eat one single Hershey Kiss. If I do, hell is to pay in the rear. Stinky, rancid, someone killed a rodent and it’s hiding out in my pants, kind of odor.
Anyone else have this happen? Anyone?
2 comments:
Holy crap, this is hilarious!!! Note to self: Don't bring chocolate when meeting up for playdate. LOL! j/k ;)
Your hubby rocks though. We still do the "who me?" "no that was Addie/Portia/the dog that we don't have" thing. LOL. Pregnancy was rough.
LOL, you are too funny...and honest:)
I know it's a little differen but after years of being together my husband still isn't quite sure if I even do go #2:-P And I have to confess, I'm totally guilty of "blaming the baby" for little slips, which is getting more difficult since all my kids talk and know the truth now:)
And that is so sad about chocolate...all chocolate or just milk chocolate because that might be it...just a little hope for ya:) I have noticed that I'm sensitve to all kinds of things that I didn't used to be. I think it's all part ofturning 30!
Post a Comment