Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Yesterday was just like any other holiday for us – lots of food, spending time with family and  cute outfits ;)

Jackson had an “okay” kind of a day. Kind of cranky towards the end, but overall he was in pretty good spirits. We started off the day opening up Easter baskets, then off to the Makanani’s, and ending the day with the Sogn/Edwards family.

We feel so very blessed to have family close by. Shane’s family live 7 minutes away and my mom & Gary live about 15 minutes away. Makes the holidays that much easier.

IMG_0009
IMG_0004 IMG_0005 IMG_0002 IMG_0102 IMG_0103 IMG_0012 IMG_0018 IMG_0016 IMG_0020 IMG_0049 IMG_0024
IMG_0044 IMG_0029
IMG_0053 IMG_0062 IMG_0084 IMG_0085 IMG_0091 IMG_0097 IMG_0101

2 comments:

Care said...

Wow, your Easter looked awesome. Why was it sunny where you are?! It was pouring here!!

BTW, I forgot a basket for Addie. I feel so bad. You put me to shame. Such a good mama!

Cheris said...

Oh my word! Darling. I'm obsessed at looking at your blog entries. You have the cutest pictures!