Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Table Foods…..

At Jackson’s 9 month appointment, his pediatrician recommended we start giving Jackson small bits of our table food.  We didn’t waste a moment in getting some food onto his little table…..and Jackson didn’t hesitate one bit in getting some “real food” into his tummy!

Grilled Cheese Sandy
IMG_0973 IMG_0988

Rice-A-Roni
IMG_0995 IMG_0997

On Sunday night, the Makanani family had a Hawaiian feast! I was so happy that Jackson was able to try almost everything considering the kid is part Hawaiian. He ate ALL of his poi and kalua pork

Last night, he shared some penne pasta spaghetti with me, and tonight – meatloaf!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And it looks like he is having an awfully fun time with his table food too! So cute! I make all my baby food right now, so I am looking forward to making the switch to regular foods that we eat. She has no teeth yet, so I am going to wait a bit longer though.
And I am impressed that he ate all his poi! We honeymooned in Hawaii and I don't remember it being all that tastey!