Monday, April 19, 2010

Houston, we have a crawler!

I know, I know – I’m in trouble now! Jackson is mobile, and there is no turning back. But I have to admit, I am REALLY excited about this milestone. Jackson is growing and changing daily, it seems like – and next thing I know, he will be walking and talking! I love watching all of his new tricks – and feel even more blessed everyday that I get to witness all of his firsts.

We were at Shane’s parents house for the day, enjoying the weather and visiting with family.  Shane’s cousin Lea & her husband Rob are in town as Rob is starting his NEW JOB today in Mountlake Terrace. Everyone was out and about running errands, so it was just Shane, Nana, Papa, Me & Jackson hanging out in the living room.  Jackson and I were on the floor playing, and the next thing you know – he was crawling.  Luckily, we were all watching him, so ALL 4 of us witnessed him crawl. Everyone was was in SHOCK that he did it all on his own with no help.  Moments later, the rest of the family came home and watched him crawl all over.

It wasn’t a one-time gig either – now he won’t stop. Put him on the floor and he is OFF.

Got a few videos of him crawling immediately following the first run.

No comments: