Thursday, April 8, 2010

Homemade Baby food = FAIL!

In an effort to save money, and put to use our food processor that has been collecting dust since our wedding – I decided to embark on making Jackson’s baby food. I read up on how to do it and even got local produce from the fruit/veggie market down the street. I felt good about what I was doing, and even better knowing what was I was feeding my precious little baby.

First try…..I figured since Jackson LOVES him some sweet potatoes, how could I go wrong with that.  Yikes, he gagged worse than the time I tried to feed him jarred sweet peas.  And then he spit them back at me. That’s right, my 8 month old BABY spit his food out and all over me. Nice kid, nice.

Next try, pears. That’s today, at lunch – I’ll update later ;)

Looks like the real stuff…..I’ll give it a try!
IMG_0113

Ready or not, here it comes….
IMG_0109  

Seriously mom! You are making me puke!
IMG_0110

Take that lady, take THAT!
IMG_0111

And if you try it again, I’ll get some in my HAIR.
IMG_0112

No comments: